Eligibility Requirements:At-risk youth ages 12 to 24 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Access:Walk-in / Drop In Service
Wheelchair Access: Yes
Provided by: Alex Community Health CentreA combination of health and social care services for at-risk youth.
- confidential, non-judgmental, youth-friendly and welcoming environment
- access to family physicians and medical resources
- anonymous STI testing
- harm/risk reduction materials
- basic necessities (food, hygiene items)
- referrals to community resources such as access to housing, addictions, counselling, crisis and mental health services, education and employment, and medical services
Resource listings are provided by the individual agencies and program providers. If you notice any errors or omissions, please alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org