Eligibility Requirements:For abused women with or without children. Awo Taan is a multicultural organization and non-Aboriginal applicants are welcome.
Access:Telephone Information Line
Wheelchair Access: No
Provided by: Awo Taan Healing Lodge SocietyA crisis shelter for abused women with or without children.
- support and referrals
- crisis intervention
- healing circles for both women and children
- community referrals
- shelter up to 21 days (extended for certain circumstances)
- food, transportation, donation of clothing and household items
- information and education on family violence
- child support program
- one to one tutoring in schools
- short term counselling
- elder's group
Resource listings are provided by the individual agencies and program providers. If you notice any errors or omissions, please alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org