Eligibility Requirements:Contact staff for information.
Access:Professional Referral Required
Wheelchair Access: Yes
Provided by: The Mustard Seed CalgaryEmergency housing for the homeless.
- a safe and warm place to sleep each night with cushioned mats provided for 370 people at the SEED Foothills Shelter (must visit the SEED downtown location in the afternoon or early evening to access this service as there is a need to sign up and arrange transportation)
- mats that are available on a first come, first served basis. A spot is saved for the next night for those who spent the previous night
- breakfast, bagged lunch, supper for checked-in guests through intake
- access to clothing, personal hygiene products, haircuts and showers
- work boot program available through Street Level Services
Resource listings are provided by the individual agencies and program providers. If you notice any errors or omissions, please alert us at email@example.com