Eligibility Requirements:Women and their children;Play groups: at least 3 years of age;Girl Talk: 11-14 year old girls.
Wheelchair Access: Yes
Provided by: Women in Need Society of CalgaryResources and programs to connect women and children with services and support in the local community.
- guidance from trained professionals in life education, stress management, literacy, domestic violence awareness, and family planning
- drop-in programs focusing on parent education topics, life skills, employment preparation, and mom and tot time
- recreation sessions include pot luck dinners, Halloween parties, family fun nights
- Girl Talk brings pre-teen children together to talk about topics important to them in a positive, respectful environment
- Stepping Stones helps young children learn the basic skills needed to successfully enter elementary school
Resource listings are provided by the individual agencies and program providers. If you notice any errors or omissions, please alert us at email@example.com