Eligibility Requirements:Pregnant women without children. Cannot be parenting a child. Women typically arrive when they are between three and six months pregnant and are able to stay until six months after the baby's birth.
Access:Wheelchair Access: No
Provided by: Emma Maternity House SocietyChrist-centred shelter and support to women and their unborn and newly-born children.
- a Christian home and supportive family environment for young single women who are pregnant and need accommodation
- private, comfortable bedrooms in a clean, spacious house
- wholesome meals in a family setting
- volunteers to help the residents develop hobbies, crafts and homemaking skills
- caring Christian residence directors
- life skills coaching
- special outings, group activities
Resource listings are provided by the individual agencies and program providers. If you notice any errors or omissions, please alert us at email@example.com