Eligibility Requirements:Louise Dean registered students - pregnant/parenting youth (12 to 19) and their families. Outreach programs are eligible to pregnant/parenting youth (16 to 24) and their families.
Wheelchair Access: Yes
Provided by: Catholic Family Service of CalgaryHelping young pregnant and parenting youth achieve positive, functional futures for themselves and their children.
- early childhood education and child care
- school-based counselling and support including parenting classes, parenting skills development and public education training
- life skills and other skill building opportunities in communication, problem solving and the fostering of self-esteem
- outreach services including Parenting Education Programs
- home visitation counselling and support
- Healthy Babies Network
Resource listings are provided by the individual agencies and program providers. If you notice any errors or omissions, please alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org